Fall Markets, Fresh Offerings, & Infinite Garden Moments
There are five more Almonte Farmers’ Markets this season. and then there will be the combined Harvest & Holiday Market November 7th.
We are very excited about this weekend’s Aruma Artisan & Farmers’ Market. We’ve missed this normally weekly market, held in a beautiful setting on the Clyde River. So Sunday’s one-time market will be a special event for the community, with extensive Covid safety measures, and we hope to see you there!
The season has been different in too many ways to say but the plants keep the rhythm. They are the ones who provide the magic that enables us to keep up with all it takes to grow a large bio-diverse aromatic herb garden. From Sun up to Sun down, from Moon to Moon, under the endless stars in the sky, we cultivate each population of plants and sometimes the individual one too. Attachment parenting for all living things. The purpose and the primary goal of Laine Herbals is to share this beauty and joy with you through the products that I handcraft myself.
I am working hard to stock up on all of your favourite organic products., including some themed gift bags that help make your shopping easier and save you money.
- Arnica Body Oil (including an additional new blend containing Cedar, Frankincense, and Marjoram). We are so happy to have such an abundance of thriving cultivated Arnica. I have never taken it from the wild. I focus on supporting wild populations of medicinal plants through my actions and memberships in organizations like United Plant Savers.
- Aromatherapy blends including new batches of Deep Sleep, Inspiration, Transition and Balance. and the return of an old favourite Peace blend made with Fair Traded Eco project Palo Santo from Floracopeia! All ethically sourced and expertly blended in oil ready to apply to skin.
- Resin based Boswellic acid rich fair trade Frankincense oils and salves
- Six different tea blends made from our own organically grown herbs
- New Winter Woods Salve, featuring our own wild-harvested Eastern White Pine resin and several of our own essential oils
- Respiratory blends made with spruce, pine, and balsam firs and more for complex energetic symptomatic relief
- There are many different of this season’s freshly steam-distilled hydrosols: Rose Geranium, Ontario Wild Mint, Clary Sage, Tulsi Holy Basil, Lavender, and many more
- … and several kinds of skin care for all purposes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.